<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6131847276843727404?origin\x3dhttp://popy-o-la-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Like a Boss ♥
Forever & Always

Biography

The name is Sherlyn.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Anyi
Amanda wee
christabel
Gin ming
jinglin :)
Joycelyn
jinfeng
lingling
wenwei :)
yanying
6A!!!

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ June 2012


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello Bloggie,
Last Friday was my last day working in St Luke’s Hospital. I miss there! Working in the pharmacy and decorating for Christmas… It was my 1st time working so closely with medicines and also my 1st time decorating for Christmas. FUN FUN FUN!!! I miss Shader << the shredder that we worked with for 3 days. Ahma almost ‘killed’ it! Tsk tsk tsk!! Heehee:D The last day was the best! I made ahma blush! Muhahahaha! I am such an evil granddaughter! Overall, I really enjoyed working in St Luke’s Hospital although there were embarrassing moments. Which Christmas tree nicer? The left one!

♥our lips must always be sealed
12:46 PM